Promoting the culture and radiance of sustainable development in real estate businesses
Participate in real estate sector focus groups
- the “QUALITY SIGNS” working group that we co-led.
- the HQE France GBC association, which develops environmental assessment standards for buildings under construction, undergoing renovation and those being used;
- the French Institute for Building Performance (IFPEB), which is working on the most appropriate means for the widespread use of sustainable buildings in compliance with technical and economic constraints;
- CERTIVEA and CERQUAL certifiers, who develop the most appropriate procedures to certify the quality of buildings and their use.
- The BBCA association (Low Carbon Buildings) of which we are a founding member
Prix des espoirs de l’architecture BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Combine its sponsorship actions for architecture and the young talents of tomorrow with a support action for young people.
- Make architecture students reflect on and raise their awareness of current architectural issues, particularly in terms of sustainable development
- Foster synergies and create bridges between the academic and professional worlds.