Guaranteeing transparent ethics and governance
Employees who have completed the annual compliance and ethics training courses
Significant incidents resulting in a major corrective action plan
Chief Compliance Officer
Our compliance and ethics commitments
- Our mission and values: what we represent and the key principles that guide our actions and decisions
- Rules of conduct: specific rules shared and implemented by all employees, in accordance with our values and ethical standards
- Code of Conduct in Practice: clear guidelines and expectations for employees on how to apply the Code.
Compliance and ethics procedures
- our ethical values and principles of exemplary conduct
- the laws in the countries in which we operate
- European regulations
- recommendations from international organisations
The Ethical Alert Right
The Risk Department
- Real Estate Development (office and residential real estate in France and abroad): to support the development of the business within the fiscal, regulatory and legislative framework in force, in line with the Group’s risk policy and in compliance with financial performance criteria.
- Investment Management: to support the development of the business when launching new investment funds, when selecting and allocating assets, and to analyse the risks for the various real estate funds under management in connection with local
- AIFM risk managers. Operational Risk covering the 6 business lines: to analyse and challenge the effectiveness and quality of the control system mainly through supervision missions and to provide independent reports and alerts on critical issues of concern.
- Data Protection: to monitor compliance with the GDPR in regard to the regulations in force and the rules defined by the BNP Paribas Group, to inform and advise the teams that process data on their obligations, to provide advice on request concerning the impact assessment relating to data protection and verifying its execution, acting as a contact point for the supervisory authority in France on questions relating to processing.
Chief Risk Officer