Co-development with our key stakeholders
End of 2020 Target
Listening to our customers
- Provide appropriate solutions
- Provide accurate and clear information
- Ensure transparency
A commitment to our employees
- the organisation of working time
- paid leave and time off in lieu
- other leaves and absences
- benefits (shares, pension and health insurance)
- an information sheet on the paperless processing of the pay slip and an “Employer Promise” brochure
- the integration seminar for all employees on permanent contracts.
- internal information procedures including a corporate and individualised social assessment
- internal e-mails
- articles in the online openspace, in special editions
- dedicated HR pages on the intranet (my daily HR, recruitment, training, mobility and career management)
- Mov’in (mobility platform) and workshops at the headquarters.
The Global People Survey (GPS)
Partnerships with our suppliers
- compliance with laws, regulations and professional standards applicable to the entities concerned
- the protection of the group’s reputation
- fairness in the choice of suppliers
- confidentiality in the exchange of information
- independence from suppliers and management of conflicts of interest
- Pre-qualification: For any consultation, we pre-qualify your company on the basis of financial health and economic dependence. Without being discriminatory, they condition the development of balanced relationships.
- Consultation: We inform you of the general rules of the consultation before it is launched, by way of the signing of a preliminary agreement.
- Decision: We are looking for financially sound suppliers who offer us competitive solutions that can contribute to BNP Paribas Group’s ambitions in terms of quality, innovation and sustainable development.
- Relationship monitoring: After the signing of the contract, we constantly strive for balanced relationships and promote the provision of mutual expertise. If necessary, we define with you shared progress plans.
- Payment: To improve the processing of your invoices, we provide you with a guide for the metropolitan France area, specifying the formats and contents that need to be respected.